To ensure prompt review of all submissions, the Tsinghua China Law Review prefers that ALL articles be submitted via the Scholastica online submission delivery service for legal scholars, which can be found at https://app.scholasticahq.com/.
Current Status Open for Submissions
Prior to submission of all articles, authors are requested to please review the Tsinghua China Law Review's ethics and malpractice statement.
1. Language of Publication:English.
2. Length and Writing Type
Academic articles within the range of 10,000 to 20,000 words will be considered for publication.
3. Fields of Publication
Submissions on all topics are welcomed, but certain submissions on the following topics will be preferred:
1. Privacy and personal information protection;
2. Cross-border transfers of personal information and data；
3. Impacts of AI and possible legal solutions;
4. Platform governance over data；
5. Data regulation and development of intellectual property law;
6. Data protection and national security;
7. other relevant issues.
4. Citation Style
The TCLR uses the 21th edition of The Bluebook Uniform System of Citation. Please refer to www.legalbluebook.com for detailed information on the citation style.